Gay Friendly: Gay Wedding Honeymoon Lodging in Dyke, VA, USA
The Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm are romantic vacation rental cottages for two in the Blue Ridge Mountains, far away from the hustle and bustle; a place to commune with nature and unwind from the stress of city living, kids, and commitments.
Located in Greene County, about 18 miles NW of Charlottesville, our four cottages -- Creek House,LaurelWood, Ridge, and Pines -- are situated on 200 acres in the mountains of the Blue Ridge, surrounded on one side by a 1,000 acre parcel and on the other side by a 1,500 acre parcel. They are the last houses on a dirt road leading up Brokenback Mountain.
We are located about 120 miles from Washington, 90 from Richmond, and about a 30 minute drive to Charlottesville, which is home to the University of Virginia and Jefferson's Monticello. Also nearby is Madison's home, Montpelier.
* Individual cottages, newly constructed
* Fully-equipped kitchen with gas range,microwave, refrigerator/freezer
* All dishes, utensils, towels and linens provided
* Gas BBQ grill on the deck
* Large bathroom equipped with shower and jacuzzi
* Miles of hiking trails with impressive mountain and valley vistas
PO Box 52, Dyke, VA, 22935, USA
||1 434 985-7129
||1 866 709-9292
||Central Va Washington
||1 434 985-3594
||Purple Unions Disc:
||10%, Mention PURPLE UNIONS
Contact Cottages at Chesley Creek Farm